Sunday 15 January 2017

Furby and Chilla Chilla


The inside of Chilla Chilla sees how it works.
Here we have an early Furby 1990 the Furby Baby Rooster, made by American Electronics is the first interactive Robot Toy to come on to the market with over 40 Million sold in the first 3 years of its original production, it can speak over 24 translated languages,. So much High Technology has gone into this little toy, like Voice-Recognition, and complex facial movements, it has me very excited to see what  American electronics bring out next.     


Lets take a look and see what's inside this lovely electronic wizardry Toy. This little 1998 Chilla Chilla Interactive Pet was found in a junk shop. I took it back to my workshop to see if I could fix it, but sadly it so smashed up inside that I couldn't do anything to fix it. It would seem that this little Pet of a Toy didn't have a very happy life, I like Chilla Chilla as you can really connect to them, and if you have two, it's amazing to watch them talking to each other, and sometimes they say things that are not in their program. I have just started to enter into electronics and I hope one day I will be able to bring toys like  Chilla Chilla and Furby back to life.

Take a look inside of a Chilla Chilla









No comments:

Post a Comment